Our Surveillance Capabilities:
Foot and mobile surveillance teams
– We are able to follow and covertly record the activities of subjects on foot and/or using a variety of covert vehicles.
– Using male and female operators the subject of the investigation won't know we're there!
strong>Urban and rural operating capability
– We are able to covertly observe and record acts of nuisance fly tipping in rural environments or urban wasteland.
– Protect against theft of items from remote areas.
– Providing area specific surveillance solutions.
– Equipped with HD camera and recording equipment.
Full Subject Case Reports including:
– Date & Time-stamped Evidence. (Photographic & Video footage).
– Witness statements
– Open source intelligence.
ARES Risk Management Limited operates a stringent operational process that fully conforms to:
The Human Rights Act 1998 (HRA)
The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and working towards The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Guideline the Regulation of Investigative Powers Act 2000 (RIPA)
Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Working to IS0 9001 - 2015 Quality Standards