GDPR Consultancy Services
Our GDPR Consultancy services are designed to help you fully comply with the new legislation prior to the May 25, 2018 deadline. We will help you with the operational, organisational and cyber requirements of the GDPR. We understand that for some businesses putting all the building blocks in place for the GDPR could be a time consuming and that members of staff might have to be diverted from their day to day tasks to learn about the GDPR and how it effects their role within your organisation.
While the GDPR is a blanket legislation that will affect all business, the impact will be different for each business dependent on the size, industry sector and operational environment. Our Data Protection consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of Data and Information security and can help you:
- Identify the gaps between what you have in place and what you need to have in place.
- Develop and Dove-tail your Cyber, Data & Information Policies & Procedures to GDPR Standards.
- Audit your data
- Develop your data flow charts
- Conduct Data Impact Assessments
- Support "Secure by Design" methodologies into your system infrastructure
- and more.
Our GDPR Consultants have a background in Risk Management, Cyber, Data & Information Security, they are familiar with ISO 9001- 2015, Quality Management Standards and will provide you with all the information and support you need as part of a tailored solution to help you achieve GDPR Compliance before the May 25, 2018 deadline.
Data Protection Officer Services
We understand that while there are clear advantages to appointing a Data Protection Officer for your organisation, there are many reasons why as a business owner you might not be able to justify the creation of a new full-time position within your business .
Our GDPR Consultant's can provide Data Protection Officer Services for you on a contract which is designed to meet your unique needs!
Reporting to Business Owners / C-Suite Executives / Department Heads our DPO’s will:
- Monitor and access the operational functionality of your Policies and Procedures,
- Undertake the regulatory audits of your data and information protection systems
- Advise on ongoing improvement to your Cyber Security and Data Protection measures
- Advise on ongoing improvement of your data protection management systems
- Review and advice on the Legal Premise for data processing
- Advise on any additional services or steps which would be beneficial for the business to adopt as a Data / Information Protection measure
- Produce and develop the necessary documentation to prove your compliance
- Provide support and ensure procedural compliance in the event of a data breach
- Arrange or provide front-line staff training on the GDPR in the context of your business
- ... and more.