Protective Surveillance has a number of applications when it comes to safeguarding you and your family. Protective Surveillance can be used in conjunction with and as part of your tailored Executive Close Protection Solution or it can be used as a stand-alone service in situations or cases where you feel that Executive Close Protection may be too intrusive.
Protective Surveillance is carried out by our surveillance trained Executive Close Protection Operators, who are assigned to observe from a discreet but safe distance and utilising sophisticated equipment. In selecting this level of security, you will be able to undertake your daily routines, safe in the knowledge that we are keeping a watchful eye on everything happening around you and your family, yet remaining ‘invisible’ to the outside world.
A few examples:
- Watching over you and your children, while they play in their sport’s team, in the park or while on holidays
- Watching over you when conducting high level business meetings
- Ensuring the safety and security of older children while they get on with their lives, without your direct over-sight or supervision
- Situations where you or your family are experiencing fixated risks such as stalking
- Situations where you may be experiencing reputational risks
If you didn’t know you had asked for this service
we doubt you would even be aware of our presence!
Rest assured, we are always there for you!
Ready to step in and protect you and your loved ones, should the need arise.
All your requirements are catered to in full consultation with you.
Your Protective Surveillance Plan is designed to allow you
to get on with your life without fear or distraction.
We are able to offer your Protective Surveillance Services both within the UK and abroad.