Our Surveillance Capabilities:
- Foot and mobile surveillance teams
– We are able to follow and covertly record the activities of subjects on foot and/or using a variety of covert vehicles.
– Using male and female operators the subject of the investigation won't know we're there!
- Urban and rural operating capability
– We are able to covertly observe and record acts of nuisance fly-tipping in rural environments or urban wasteland.
– Protect against theft of items from remote areas.
– Providing area specific surveillance solutions.
- Covert vehicles
– Equipped with HD camera and recording equipment.
- Full Subject Case Reports including:
– Date & Time-stamped Evidence. (Photographic & Video footage).
– Witness statements
– Open source intelligence.
ARES Risk Management Limited operates a stringent operational process that fully conforms to:
- The Human Rights Act 1998 (HRA)
- The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR)
- Guideline the Regulation of Investigative Powers Act 2000 (RIPA)
- Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- IS0 9001 - 2015 Quality Standards Accredited
- ISO 31000 - 2009 Rick Management Accredited